Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Where are you Christmas?



This year, for what ever reason, I've had a hard time "letting go of Christmas." When we came home from the Christmas break I knew it was probabally time to take down the decorations. It always seems so depressing to take the decorations off the shelves and pack them away. Around the second week of January I finally got around to putting decorations away, well, most of them anyway. I decited that I needed to keep out a little piece of Christmas, so I decited to keep my little Christmas angel out all year long (My mom got her for me in Germany last year.) My angel will serve as a reminder to me to "live with the christmas spirit all year long."



4 comments:

Melanie said...

That's such a good idea.

Too often when the season is over we forget why we celebrate it.

She's cute.....too cute to put away, anyway.

Elena said...

I think it's a great idea. very cute angel...

Unknown said...

that is so sweet.

meghannamarie said...

I love it and what a cute angel! I hope things are going well for you guys how's the baby?