Happy Anniversary to a super great husband (...that's you Josh)
I can't believe it's been 4 years already! But, I'm glad it has only been 4, because that means I have many more years to enjoy you!!! I love you lots!
4 years. Has it really been that long? I still remember your reception well. I was there without Rob (of course) and Gabe and I thoroughly enjoyed the candy. Yum!
Woohoo! 4 years since the most adorable wedding of all time! I seriously wanted a candy table like you had (sooo cute) but my mean mom wouldn't let me. It didn't fit the theme, she said. Boo. Congrats! PS. I have no secrets! What kind of recipe do you want? I mostly just looked up stuff online and on the back of packages! haha.
8 comments:
ADORABLE!!! Happy Anniversary.
You are so beautiful! I still get mad that we didn't go up for your wedding! Congrats on the 4 years!
You guys are such a cute couple! I love the poem Josh wrote for Valentines day, and the close up picture...so awesome!
I would LOVE to see more wedding photos! You look gorgeous!!!
4 years. Has it really been that long? I still remember your reception well. I was there without Rob (of course) and Gabe and I thoroughly enjoyed the candy. Yum!
Happy anniversary!
Woohoo! 4 years since the most adorable wedding of all time! I seriously wanted a candy table like you had (sooo cute) but my mean mom wouldn't let me. It didn't fit the theme, she said. Boo. Congrats! PS. I have no secrets! What kind of recipe do you want? I mostly just looked up stuff online and on the back of packages! haha.
wow! I can't believe that it has been four years! No look at you a beautiful family and all. Josh's blog was cute too!
Beautiful! You guys such a cute couple! You are perfect together! Congartulations on your anniversary!
Post a Comment