Sorry Mom, it's not much, but all the good videos were a bit longer and it takes FOREVER for our internet to upload those... so this is all you get. And mom, you guys will probabally won't appreciate this... listen very closely after I say "do you have something to say to us?" Everybody else who watches this, sorry, but you won't be too intrigued, it's just that grandma's who are hundreds of miles away will love to see any sort of little video :)
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
3 comments:
So, so adorable! Tyrel & I always love videos like this!
The dress is a classic :)
Said like a REAL woman!
Very,VERY cute. I always want to put more videos up of Logan but our computer takes forever too. I love her little dress. Boys are funner to dress than I thought but still you can't beat girl clothes!
Post a Comment