
Sorry if you are sick of people who just post pictures of their kids on their blog all of the time... if you are sick of it, to bad I guess. She is just getting to be so fun right now. She has discovered her hands and feet and is always waving them around. She loves to smile and is always so smiley right directly after her naps! she's just about 14 lbs. and around the 90% for weight :)

she's loves to Drool, blow bubbles and click her tounge, and make little talking noises

This one is for her uncle Andy, who is at Ohio State (Law School) he gave her these little onesies. We're having a ton of fun with her and of course think she is just the cutest best baby ever! We're so grateful to have her!
13 comments:
She's a doll!
GO BUCKS! I love the outfit. Makes me want to go get her more Bucks paraphenelia.
What a cutie! Little girls are so much fun!
I love her rosey cheeks- so cute! Sometime soon we will have to get our two kids together...and then once they are older, of course....Ann Haymond wants them to get married!
she is such a cutie! Girls are so fun.
How cute! I love pictures of kids!they grow way fast, you have to catch every moment you can, so keep posting! Millie is a doll!!
i don't care what other people say, i love all the picts of millie! she's cute and they change so fast i like the updates!
She's just so dang cute! You guys did a great job :)
Hey, and to answer your question from forever ago. (I'm a slacker on blogging these days.) Ya, we did go down like that on the sled, another time we had my little sister Jenn piled up on top of us too. It was super funny.
Miss you guys!
Logan has started liking his Bumbo seat a lot more lately. Even a couple of weeks ago he would sit in it but he couldn't do it for very long because his neck was still weak...but now he does a ton better! I recommend it. He likes sitting up now instead of laying down when he is awake!
such a cutie! finally sent off something to you - so watch your mail!
Hi this is Zach! Look Josh, can you believe it? I'm doing it, I'm really doing it. I'm blogging! I just need to say that you are looking quite dashing in your blazer and cap. I'm thinking of getting my own when I start law school. Is that style all the rage in Memphis? We miss you guys. Cute baby!
millie looks like Josh in the Ohio state pic, and like lindsey in the goofy flower pic. cute. :)
Post a Comment