Sunday, February 22, 2009

Godiva



I Love Godiva chocolates! One of the good things about memphis is that we have one in our mall. Every time I'm in the mall I have to take a little peek inside and just enjoy the chocolate as "eye candy" because I can't always justify spending $1.30 for a chocolate (sometimes I can justify it though, and I relish those days) For our anniversary Josh got me that whole box of Godiva Chocolates! Yum, Yum, YUM! My plan is to savor them, have only 1-2 a day and then I will have them around for the next couple weeks. It will be a moment of my day that I savor and look forward to! The bottom photo is the oyster chocolate, those are my favorite! Thanks Josh, you're the best!
p.s. Some of our friends didn't want a wedding cake for their wedding, but they loved godiva. They got tons of Godiva chocolates and had the Godiva people arrange them in the shape of a wedding cake! what a deliscious idea!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Those look SOOOOOOOO good.

Where do you get your self control from. I would probably have the entire box eaten in 2 days.....if that.

Savor them, Enjoy them.......

allegra said...

tell Josh thanks on the Thai fruit explanation. Now I know what to write in my journal when I talk about it. Thanks! How cool that he served his mission there. I love that place so much! Too bad neither of us spoke any Thai, but we really were surprised by how many of them spoke English so well:) that worked out nicely.

And Millie looks just like you Whitney! That video below is cute. I love to hear how mommies talk to their babies. It's almost as cute as the kid..Ok, not even close. The kid takes the cake over the mommy voices, but fun nevertheless.

Mindy said...

Oh, that looks so fantastic. It's 7:30am and what I wouldn't do for one! P.s. Your sock-hop story - HILARIOUS. I laughed out loud. I'm glad we can understand each other by showing up at ridiculous events with such large potential to embarrass ourselves! :)

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Holy cow! I want that cake! BTW - I have the PF Changs lettuce wrap recipe if you want it...but I don't have your email address. Miss ya!

Amy said...

MMMM......that oyster chocolate looks SO delicious, but what is it?!?!?????

Elena said...

Those look SO good! you are good- my valentine's day chocolate was gone the same day (the entire box)