I love egg cups! It started last year when I went to Germany... having egg cups is just like having salad plates, it's prettty much essential. I blogged about egg cups last year, I've been wanting to find more. Last week at target I found these babies for $1.99 and had to get a few to go with my others. So fun for easter, or just anytime!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
5 comments:
Well you can never have enough egg cups...(?)
Actually, I had never thought how cute egg cups could be until you started blogging about them-now I'm totally on the lookout. I love the Easter colors too. I may just have to make my way to Target, though these days it's dangerous because I usually come out of Target with a lot of explaining to do... :)
So cute Whitney...I miss all the creative little projects you are always working on!
Oh and I forgot to comment but Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! I remember thinking what a beauty you were at the reception. I can't believe it's already been 4 years? Looks like you celebrated in style, chocolate.
I think it's adorable that you buy egg cups! Are they just called egg cups or do you actually have to put only eggs in them? I had never heard of them before until you mentioned them on your blog.
So what do you put in them? Please tell!
I just put hard boiled eggs in them and let them cool, then when you peel your egg you can put your shells in the egg cups... or you can put easter eggs in them to decorate... this year I think I'm going to make chocolate eggs and put them in the egg cups.
Post a Comment