Millie Layne McAdams
Here are some more photos of our cutie. She just gets cuter every day! Thanks so much to everyone for all the support and comments! Also thanks for the good advice- there were some great "words of wisdom" that totally helped. Someone told me that C-sections felt like an Elephant standing on your stomach- it was so true! I would have laughed had I not been so overwhelmed! AND thanks to my mom and sister who have been doing pretty much all the work around here :) We LOVE having Millie ! I'm so excited!!!
18 comments:
Whitney she is so adorable! Her face is so cute! I hope you are healing well and take it easy let your mom and sis take care of you because soon they will be gone! So sleep and take it easy!
What a sweet little girl. Are you getting any sleep? I bet you are ready to go out for a jog already. You will have to let us know when you do. If you haven't already, I give it another week. (Although my advise is to thoroughly enjoy the entire 6 weeks of not working out because after that every workout counts....on the long road to smoking hot/never had a baby body.
you got some good pictures of her... she is so sweet!! Let me know if you need anything, I'm only a few miles away!! (Especially when your family leaves... I'm around so CALL!!)
In a word, she's 'PERFECT!!' Whitney I hope you are healing alright. You probably aren't getting any sleep right now but you seriously need to try the best you can. Again, I'm so happy for you guys! She is absolutely precious and beautiful!
Oh my, she is beautiful! I hope your getting some sleep and healing well! I am so excited for you! Little girls are so great!
she is seriously cute! congrats!!! i'm glad your mom and tracy r there
she is so beautiful. I seriously hope you are feeling well.
I LOVE those pictures! I'm so happy for you guys! Isn't it the most incredible feeling in the world to love someone so much so instantly!
She is so precious! You all did good!!
Whit....she is so beautiful just like her momma! I wish I could hold her right now! But I need to see some pics of YOU and baby Millie. :)
What a little doll! She is so dang cute! Congrats!
She's so beautiful!! And I adore her name! Every part of it! :)
Yeah! I'm so happy for you and Millie is Beautiful! Congrats on the baby, house and having your fantastic mom and sis there to help out. The first baby is such a transition, and I'm sure the c-section was no hayride but I'm sure That "Miss Run a 5K at 8 Months Pregnant" will bounce right back.
so bloody adorable!
She is so so beautiful. Congrats!
Picture Perfect,Congratulations!
She is beautiful! We love the photos! Let us know if we can do anything to help!
aww she is adorable!!! congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. Oh, and are you guys in memphis now? as in, tennessee? welcome to the south!
oh, and I love her name! If I had a different last name, I'd have a layne, too!
Post a Comment