Friday, October 03, 2008

To Satisfy 2 Tags... and show you that I have issues

I was tagged by Erin and Bonnie (Erin's said tell 6 quirks about yourself, and part of Bonnies was 4 random things) This should be both quirky and random enough. I even have photo evidences for you to enjoy.

1. I firmly believe in the 10 second rule. I am VERY paranoid about meat germs, but not other germs for some reason. Below is me scooping up my spilled jamba juice from the floor (this was in H.S. I'm not quite this disgusting now).

2. One of my favorite jobs was in H.S. working at "Tube Rental" at Seven Peaks. Before the park opened for the season we had to patch & scrub all the inner tubes- they had bird poo on them from the off season. It was disgusting but fun!


3. I had a serious thing for bald guys, red-heads, and freckles (this guy satisfied all 3 of those!)


4. I enjoy dressing up like a mental and embarassing myself? wow- I should be REALLY embarassed to post these photos!

me during my last year of college. I dressed up like a hunch back with a broom and with a nylon over my face and ran around differnt apartment buildings like Gollum.

I went up to Campus (USU) like this one day and jumped off the High Dive? (spandex, long blue and white striped sox)

I wore this outfit to school (BYU) one valentines day.

5. I'm obsessed with Budgeting (Sorry to Josh for this one, I'm sure it's annoying to have to live with!)
6. I LOVE taco bell mild sauce. I will even eat it plain!
p.s. sorry for the bad photo quality, I had to scan them in.

14 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

those pictures are hilarious!!! I had no idea!!!

Melanie said...

How boring would life be if we were "normal."

Quirks give us a special place in people's memories. I am sure I will randomly think of those photos, for years to come, and have a good laugh every time.

Thank you for being crazy.

Melanie said...

I meant that in a good way (the whole "crazy" thing).

meghannamarie said...

You are awesome I bet your friends just loved to tell you what you should do next!

ShaeandJustin said...

Remember when you wore the same sweat pants to school everyday for like a month at college. I would have to say that should have been in your top five. These were pretty funny! Let's see some pictures of your little belly now!

Amy said...

Seriously, I don't think there ever was a dull moment living with you! Good thing we have all the pics to prove it, although I'm sad we didn't get a pic of boars head! hahaha......

Amy said...

.....or of the explosion in our house....

Anonymous said...

Whitney,

The bumbo is great, you can easily get one at Babies R Us or just google it and I am sure you can order one online.

Seth and Mel

Roseanne said...

That's so funny. I'm dying right now. You would always LOVE to eat the Mild sauce-right out of the packets. Eating off the floor reminded me of when (in high school) at Pier 49 you ate the pizza off someone elses plate once they left because we were so hungry and we were waiting for our food. Soooooo funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Bonnie said...

You really are an odd duck, but thats what makes you so wonderful! You seem so normal and then all the sudden your chewing someone elses gum at the bowling alley! You are so great! Oh and I live in Oak Ridge, TN it is right next to Knoxville.

Mindy said...

Oh, I love you more than I did even two minutes ago! I am not sure which was my favorite out of all of those!! Maybe the diving board escapades at USU!!!

Elena said...

Whitney,

those pictures are pretty funny! my favorite is the one with the broom and nylon over your head. It looks like you had a ton of fun!

Leslie said...

Whitney, I would have been surprised by all of those things if I hadn't lived with you! Instead this post just brought up the good ol' days at Pine View....i hope you keep the costumes coming, I am dying over the Gollum one! You have inspired me to start looking for Halloween costumes for me. What a fun mom you are going to be!!

allegra said...

Whitney, you're hilarious!! I was laughing so hard at this post. I thought Lindsay was the only quirky Christiansen, but I guess I just don't know you well enough. I was all too spazzy in college.. we would have made great roomies. Millie is lucky to have such a fun mom