Saturday, October 25, 2008

Millie is finally here!






Born October 24, 2008 at 9:17am, 7lbs 4 oz.
Here's some pictures...more info and pictures coming soon ha

31 comments:

The Bailey's said...

Yay, congratulations, she is beautiful! I love Josh's pink shirt, what a proud papa.

Arkansas Vaclaw's said...

Congrats and best wishes to all of you!!! Hope your recovery goes fast and well Whitney!! Millie is PERFECT!!! Good Job Guys!!

ShaeandJustin said...

She's so cute! That's a good size baby for your first one. The two of you will be excellent parents to little Millie! I hope your recovery goes well. It's funny that you had your baby on my actual due date! Maybe our kids will date when they are older J/K.

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful. Josh, I think all the females and estrogen out there have made you more effeminate. Pink? I guess it is better than no shirt.

Erin said...

She is adorable and believe me i would know! Congrats, i am so excited....wow whitney with a baby, who would have thought? I love you!

Leslie said...

Congratulations!! Millie is beautiful! I am glad mom and baby are safe and sound. Can't wait to hear updates! If we lived closer our babies could be BFF's ha! :) Good luck with the next couple of weeks, take it easy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

meghannamarie said...

Oh she is sooooo cute! I just want to hold her and smell her! Congrats you guys on everything! I hope all goes well!

Bryan said...

congrats!

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well!

The Larsen Gang said...

Congratulations!!!How exciting for the two of you and your families. What a fun adventure you are in for. Hope all is well, and that the new mom and baby get plenty of rest.

Haylee said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm glad to hear all is well and can't wait to meet her in person!

Jami said...

yay! We've been checking all day for pictures! Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys--you'll be great parents. I want to come meet her! She is super cute.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Annie and I are way excited for you guys. Millie is a great name. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Rachel Hubbard said...

Whitney-Josh, oh congratulations! I am so happy for you! I am so glad that you will have help, your sister and mother. That is wonderful! Try to rest up! I'd still love to come help get your new house ready, just let me know! And Kris wants you to tell Josh that now he'll have to run as a stroller contestant! :) She's beautiful!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable! Congratulations! Please let us know if you need anything.

Strong Clan said...

AWESOME! CONGRATS! Will and I are so excited for you both! Josh you look so happy it is great to see! Lots of love sent from Utah!

Rohatinsky Family said...

Congrats you guys! She is so beautiful! I'm totally jealous 'cause I'm still sitting here big and preggo! =) I hope your recovery goes well and everything. You guys are going to be the best parents.

Christiansen Clan said...

Beautiful Baby!! Congratulations and welcome Millie to the world of Mac-Vacs. Hope you do well Whitney. You all are in our prayers!

Ashley said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! Millie is beautiful! I hope you guys are doing well and the recovery is going well.Benjy wants to know when her Olympic training begins :)

Melanie said...

She is absolutely adorable. But....i mean, could you and Josh do anything but adorable. CONGRATULATIONS! Good Job.

I hope all went well with the c-section. Just take it easy and you will recover so much quicker (coming from the lady who went back to the gym after two weeks, crashed and burned, then waited another 3 weeks before going back.

Mandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys! Millie is absolutely beautiful beyond words. I hope everything went well with the c-section. You guys have got to be the proudest parents. Great job!!
love, Mandy

allegra said...

she is sooo cute! but what do you expect from you two? i'm glad the c section went well...congrats, congrats!!!

Jill said...

CONGRATS to both of you! So glad that everything went well. What a great new addition to your family. You two are going to be amazing parents!

megs said...

congratulations, whit! so gorgeous.... mom and the babe ;)

Pere said...

Congrats!!! She is a beautiful little girl!!!

Elena said...

Congratulations, Whitney and Josh!! Millie is a doll!!

Kate said...

Hurray! Baby, Mom and Dad all look great. Congratulations. I'm glad everything went well.

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys!!! She is beautiful!!

Mindy said...

Whit and Josh! Congratulations!! She is soo beautiful!!! And the C-section went well! Yay! :)

Tiffany said...

She's adorable! Way to go Whitney!!! You did it! :)