This has been/will be a way crazy week! As if having a baby isn't enough to fill up a week, we decited to buy a house too! We closed on our first house yesterday! It felt like the time was never going to come. There seems to be alot of stuff that goes into buying a house, it of course turned out to be a little more drama than we were expecting (as many things do.) BUT- we're so excited to have our OWN house! I'm also way gratefull for my little sis. (Tracy) and my Mom b/c they will get to do pretty much all the cleaning and moving :)
p.s. Even though buying a house is exciting, tomorrow will be way better and MORE exciting! thanks to all of you who left me some good advice and comforting words about c sections! I'll test out all the tips tomorrow. Stay tuned for pictures of Millie!!!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations on the house and good luck with the baby! I am so excited to see pictures of your little Millie!
how exciting! you guys now have your own house!! I hope everything goes well for both you and the Millie today and we'll see pictures of your little girl soon!
WOW. So much. We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait for those pictures. Tell your sister and mom hi!
Post a Comment