Here are some MORE Millie photos... I wanted to make this post to answer a couple requests
This is Millie 2 days ago... I can't believe how much she's changed in just 17 days! It's been so fun to have her!
Here is a picture that has both me and Millie: There aren't many of these, as I like to avoid the camera... I can't really say that I've been "getting ready" these days.
It's been so fun to have Millie here. I can't believe that it's already been 17 days! She is such a GOOD baby and we Love her tons! We're excited for more of you to meet her over christmas and Thanksgiving! Also, thanks again to Mom and Tracy for all they did to help me while they were here! and thanks to Josh for being such a great husband and dad!
13 comments:
I am so glad you posted more pictures of Millie she is so cute!
I love the photo of you and Millie! You're a beautiful Mommy!
What a beautiful baby! You can never post too many pictures of a baby. Love them all! Wish we could see her in person. Hope you are recovering well!
she is so cute with her bows. You both look adorable in your picture.
What a cutie. I love the smiles when they're sleeping. I can't believe you are posting when you baby is only 17days old. I was way too tired. Good girl!
It's so fun to see how much babies change in such a short time! She's such a cutie!
So fun to see what you're up to as a new mommy! I LOVE having a newborn baby, I can't spend enough hours in the day enjoying them. Isn't it amazing how much they change every day? I am glad you posted more pictures. Millie is so darling!
I'm just so happy for you, she is super cute!Hopefully you get some sleep in.
She's BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations. You'll have to fill me in on the details of your delivery. You look good in your picture with her, as always. Looks like you're getting ready to me:-) Congrats on your new house too!!!
Yay for Millie and Mommy pictures! You are darling!
Congrats to you both from some a McAdams up North! She's so adorable!
Welcome to the world Millie McAdam!
She is beautiful! I love the picture of you holding her. I think we don't have enough pictures of Matthew and me because I'm usually behind the camera. I love the pictures of mothers and new babies, it's so madonna-like, and I wish I had one like that with Matthew.
COngratulations!
She is sooo cute!!!
Post a Comment