Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Lady of the Lake

No, I am not refering to "The lady of the Lake" from Tennyson's writings ... I am referring to the seemingly normal middle aged woman who has been showing up at one of the lakes at Shelby Farms park at 8:00 am. She stands on the edge of the lake, outstretches her arms toward the lake and sings "Hoy-yaah, Hoy-yaah" up and down the tonal range, at the TOP of her lungs. You can hear her from almost 1/2 mile away. I was very confused when I first hear her, but then it made me laugh for about 20 min. I think she must be summoning her powers?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

PLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEE take a picture!!! I HAVE to see that one!!!

Rachel Hubbard said...

Ha..that's halrious...WELCOME to Memphis. I've never seen things like I've seen them here...infact, soon on my blog will feature some of the strange things I've seen and luckily had my camera with me! How are things by the way?

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

So our blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!