Thursday, October 09, 2008

YUM

We watched conference, over the internet, with some LDS friends down the street. We were sad that we were so far away from it all! I've been missing Utah at this time of year... I love Utah in the fall- and the feel of everything around General Conf. time! Everyone is excited to plan their girls nights out or their dinners b/f preisthood session, or what treats they will make and eat during the sessions. We did do a fun girls night during preisthood session, which cheered me up a bit. A bunch of the LDS Southern College 1st year students wives went downtown to this delicous cheesecake place!

We shared 4 pieces between the 6 of us, and could barely finish them... we got white chocolate raspberry, chocolate raspberry, maple pecan, and my personal fav. Chocolate coconut almond! If you come visit, you will want to try their cheesecake. $7 /slice, but so good.


I appreciated this sign

Though my mother is probabally so embarassed and apauled by this picture... but we appreciated the sign so much that we took it's advice :)



4 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

Love it, I really like licking the bowl from ice cream when no one is watching, and I totally agree with you I have been missing Utah during this fall season also!

Anonymous said...

hey whitney~ i miss you being in Utah too! We always are thinking of you and can't wait for your baby! tomorrow is region and we will for sure email you about how it goes. love ya!
p.s. haha we also have some pretty good pictures of me, cajin, and hilary having an all you can eat contest at Godfathers from this years cedar trip, that well include.

Gina and Jon said...

I would love love love that recipe! My email is ginadcook@gmail.com
and I tried to get into the marathon but didn't.

Amy said...

haha....I love it! So Classic-Whitney....plate licking! :)