Perhaps there are some of you who feel the same as I do? I can't live with out this!
A month ago when we went back to Provo I got 4 loaves and smuggled them back here. We've been alternating between grose loaves and Granny Bread! Nothing can compare with this delicous cuisine... please Leland Sycamore, sell your bread here!
5 comments:
I SOOOO remember eating that bread at your house when I stayed there and I fell in love with it too. I remember having some toasted bread with cinnamon and sugar. Wow. Good stuff. I bet they would ship it to you if you asked them too.
I couldn't agree more! That is a delicasy (if that's how you spell it) It is something you just have to enjoy while in Utah, other than that, say good-bye to the good stuff... lol.
So true, so true!
girl! We are going through the same thing! I've tried so many breads and just can't find one like it! You know? I don't even buy bread anymore and I'm not kidding!! We use rolls from the bakery because I don't like anything else.
I agree! The bread out here is not good and twice the price! grrr
Post a Comment