Each night when the sun goes down these vandals come out of their hiding places and begin their works of destruction, terrorizing all who lay in their path... I'm talking of course about the MOSQUITO'S! They are abundant here in TN. Each night before I go to bed I have to bathe myself in "off" in order to avoid these vandals! I wish I could say that "off" did the trick, but I always end up with bites anyway. Don't ask me how they get in our house, but they do! I find them lurking in strange places like inside the toilet, just and waiting for some un-expecting bum to take a seat and recieve a nice little bite in return!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
7 comments:
Whitney!
I found your blog off of Christi's, how are you? It looks like you will be expecting a baby girl anytime now. That is so awesome that you married a runner, and not just any runner....an Olympian! Hope things are going well for you. Visit my blog at Summersfamily7.blogspot.com
Tara Summers
Awful. That is both disgusting and awful. Thanks for the mental picture. Now I will forever be looking into my toilet before I sit down.
I hope all is well. You STILL look awesome. Little basketball baby.
I'm glad you had a good time in Utah at the game. That maple bar looks amazing. My taste buds are in full gear as we speak.
eeeww! That is so gross! Yeah, the south definitely has more than its fair share of bugs, not my favorite!
Whitney,
Hey!! How are you doing? Sorry for not writing earlier-I thought I did but I guess not. Anyway, congrats that you are going to have a baby girl. Girls are soo much fun!! You will love dressing her up and all that girly stuff. Anyway, it looks like you moved to Tennessee. I'm glad you like it so far-except for the mosquitos. That is awesome your husband ran in the olympics- bet that was such a neat experience. Well I'm glad all is going well for you. We'll have to keep in touch through the blog.
Christi
Perry is still friends with Byron, although he hasn't talked to him in over a year. You may know he got divorced and is now living in Colorado- I'm not sure how he is doing now- hopefully better.
Hahahaha! Good luck with that! :)
Whitney,
How dare you cheer for the Cougars. You and Melanie are both Aggies and, now I am finding out that you are secretly closet cougar fans, how disappointing
Seth
I am totally laughing-worst place ever for a mosquito bite! It sounds like you are adjusting well otherwise with the move. I am homesick looking at your BYU pictures, scanning the people in the background for my dad! :) Good luck getting ready for your baby girl-one thing I didn't realize before was how strong paint fumes are! Good excuse for making Josh do the whole thing while you supervise. You will have to post pictures once you get the house finished, you know I love your style!!
And you are the cutest pregnant woman alive!
Post a Comment