Sunday, August 03, 2008

Look who decited to show up? my stomach ... this is me, 27 weeks pregnant :) (not only does this post give you the opportunity to see my delightfull stomach but you also get to see me in my swimming suit!!!) We are planning on naming our baby Millie. I didn't like Josh's top pick, and Josh didn't like my top pick, but then we thought of Millie and both really liked it. (The reason I'm wearing my swim suit was because my family and I went tubing down the Provo River. We just went in the big black inner tubes. It was so pretty out there, it was fun to just relax and get a chance to look out at the mountains. I'll really miss that when we move to TN- can you tube the mississippi???)

14 comments:

meghannamarie said...

You are so cute! I can't believe you only have 13 weeks to go! What a cute name how did you happen upon it?

Unknown said...

YOU LOOK GREAT! I LOVE the name.

ShaeandJustin said...

Your belly is so dang cute! I however have a little bit of a bigger one with my second child. I think I just have already been stretched, so the little guy is taking up as much room as possible. Your name is really cute, I still am having a super hard time thinking up one for my little guy. Boy names are impossible. I did get the e-mail invite, but I have a family reunion that day. I was wondering if I could just drop your gift bye your place some time? Let me know!

Bonnie said...

Oh you look so cute! I love the name it is very cute!

Elena said...

Whitney,

you look so cute!! I can't believe you are 27 weeks already, you look awesome! I love the name you guys picked, it's darling!

Strong Clan said...

You are adorable! Are you going to China to see josh race?
Also, everyone on your old team says hi and you are in their prayers.
Hope you are feeling great, you look so cute!

Seth & Mel said...

Whitney,

This is Melanie from USU. Anyway I foudn your blog through Mindy T. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and let you know that Seth and I have a blog as well. www.sethandmel.blgospot.com

Leslie said...

Whitney you are pregnant AND in a swimsuit, who looks good either of those let alone both? :) I am jealous. Isn't it fun when that bump shows up?! I love the name you picked out, so unique. We have several boy names but totally used up our girl names on the twins. I can't believe our babies are going to be born so close together. I wish we could be next door neighbors and get all the girls together every day!

Mindy said...

Whitney! You look great! Your tummy is soo tiny and perfect! And I *love* the name Millie!! AND: I am hoping I can see some of the steeple chase on TV? What are my odds???

Jami said...

Yeah, basically you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. :)

Brittany and Marcin said...

You look great!! I love it!

Melanie said...

Hey Whitney I found your blog through Amanda's (your cousin). You make one awesome pregnant woman. Way to go. We LOVE the name Millie as well. Unfortunately, we have never had the opportunity to use it. We may not for a very long time...or ever, for that matter. When is Josh's race going to be broadcast? We would love to watch it. E-mail us at rmgci5@yahoo.com or visit our blog at fourboysonegirl.blogspot.com. and let us know. Melanie (and Robbie, of course).

Tiffany said...

Awwhh! What a cute "little" pregnant girl you are! You look so good!

Michelle and Andy said...

Hi Whitney! Andy found Josh's blog, and through that, yours... Congratulations!! We're expecting our first baby, too. Any time now would be good! :) My due date is still 3 weeks away, tho. Anyways, I'm glad you guys are doing well, and we are really excited to watch Josh race! -Michelle