Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympics

I Just have a quick second... but I wanted to post an update on Josh's race. He just finished a couple hours ago. It was so fun and amazing to watch! He didn't actually run as well as he was hoping, didn't make finals. But I was way proud that he ran at the Olympics, that is so AWESOME! I'm proud of him for putting in all the hard work, and for making it to this point, and for making it to the race alive (ha ha, I think I might die of stress...)

14 comments:

Christiansen Clan said...

Can't wait to hear more about it. We watched live updates online.see you all soon!--amy

meghannamarie said...

We all think he did a great job and he was in the olympics that is awesome! Great Job Josh!

ShaeandJustin said...

Josh did a great job, just making it there is such a major accomplishment. I saw you guys on the Olympic Zone last night. Whit your interview was so cute, and I loved the hat. I hope you are feeling good, and that everything is going well with the little baby. You have a whole new adventure just a few more weeks away.

Will Strong said...

Josh is amazing and I am so glad to know him! Congrats and he should be so happy to make it to where he is today!

Tiffany said...

Josh is awesome just for making it to the Olypmpics! What a cool experience it must be to be a part of it all!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys! Great job!

Koi said...

I was so sad to hear that. I wish we could have been able to watch the race too. Win or lose we're still some of Josh's biggest fans! what an experience to have been there.

Kelly said...

Elder McAdams!
We saw your site from a link from your wife's cousins (dog's uncle's grandmother's) site; Becky Jones who was in our ward in wymount.

Anyways this is Nick Riedel from your MTC group. I always thought you might make it somewhere with the way you were running in gym time in the MTC. Good job. Did you get to know any Thai athletes? Any ways I had to say something because we saw that you made it to the olympics. dii maag leey

Mandy said...

WAY TO GO JOSH! How cool this experience must have been. It's HUGE!!! We're proud of ya.

Mindy said...

Congrats, Josh!

Sincerely,

The girl you met at BYU driver certification. :)

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

What an awesome thing to experience. Some day he will tell you children all about it. Speaking of kids......another of life greatest adventures you are about to embark on. Wow! What a busy schedule.

The Clarks said...

We wish we could've seen his race!We're proud of him tho! My dad said he saw you and Josh's mom and dad on TV. We haven't heard much about it because we're in Nevada! Great job tho Josh!

Karrie said...

only a hand full of people get to experience what you guy's were able to see and do. What an amazing accomplishment... we all hope to hear more of your stories. Josh, I saw a guy at the office today that ran the steeple chase at ASU and said he was roommates with you last August at one of your international events, Osaka Japan maybe? He said to say Hi and was excited about you making it to the Olympics. He said you beat him of course:)