Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby Shower

My mom and sisters put on a darling Baby Shower for me. It's kindof early to have a shower (at 6.5 mo.) but we wanted to do it before I moved. They did such a great Job! It was all SOOO cute! I got some darling stuff for baby Millie, I can't believe how generous all the guests were!!! Thanks everyone! Millie & I will love using all the gifts!





We had cupcakes, and pink lemonaid, and strawberries dipped in white chocolate and then drizzled with pink also the big pretzels dipped in Caramel then white and pink chocolate (my little sister works at the Rocky Mtn. Chocolate Factory so she is pro at all the chocolate dipping stuff... she even made home made caramel) We also had salad and chicken salad (the kind with red grapes!)


Megan Lohrke, Me, Jen Bradbury


Lindsey and Tracy made me the way cute diaper cake.


Kelly & my cousin Sheila planned some fun games... we did the baby food guessing game, guess the size of my stomach and Baby concentration.




My friend Mandy, makes these WAY cute little frames! emmajanesframes@gmail.com) I'm excited to hang it on the wall.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so well thought out! I love it. Super cute.

meghannamarie said...

That is so fun! Having it early is hard because you have to wait so long before you get to use it but you will be getting things ready in TN anyway you probably won't know where the time has gone! By the way did I tell you I think the name Millie is so cute!

Mindy said...

That is the best decorated baby shower I have EVER seen! It definitely makes me want to make sure I never host one in my entire life because it will never look as cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Whit, Sorry we couldn't make it because of all the recent dramaful events, it all looked really cute. Hey I'm still waiting on those code name answers. Have a great trip to China....very very exciting time for you all.

Sarah x

Kachelle said...

that looks like fun! sorry i had to miss it. and i love the belly!!! and the name too.

carin t said...

Hey, I am sad I wasn't in town to go! Looks like you had some fun "northgate" alumni there - it would have been fun to see you all!

Lara said...

Hey Whitney! Sorry I couldn't come and sorry I told my mom you were having a boy. (: I remembered wrong. Just found your blog and think it's so cute.

Love,
Lara (Ellertson)

Jon and Shiloh said...

Congradulations Whitney on having a baby girl soon! Motherhood is seriously the greatest joy in life...each step is so exciting to watch. I love the name Millie. Very cute!
(I just found your blog...that's awesome about your hubby and the olympic's!)

Love,
Shiloh Tomlinson