

There is a little farmers market on 100 W. in provo. My little sis. Tracy has a booth there. She's been making these really cute clothes (shirts and shoes) This is one of the shirts. She puts leaves and flowers on them and then bleaches the shirt around them, all cute like. Her stuff is way cute and she's done well! I think it's especially cool that she is doing this b/c it's kind of something that everyone is like, "yeah, I should get into that", but then we always sell ourselfs short and don't dare to try. For graduation I'd made her one of the owls that are in the top photo (like her harry potter magic owl as she's going away to school, ha ha) and she wanted me to make some to sell at her booth.
6 comments:
She is so talented! I hope she continues with this and actually makes something of it because she totally could along with the photography! I love the owls how do you have the time to do anything extra! Good job Tracy!
Here is an extra shout out to Josh!
Good Luck and we are praying for you!!!
Those are totally cute. Nice work Tracy. I will buy one from you next time I'm in Provo....Whit, I think you just have a talented family when it comes to doing cute things, because you always have cute little ideas and decorations and stuff.
those are realloy cute! and it's about time you posted a belly pict!!!!! we're praying for josh too. are you gonna get to go?
those shirts and owls are cute!!! you guys are so talented! great job! I always want to stop by the framers market, but for some reason I never do, so now I have an excuse to do that. I want so check out all that cute stuff! Thanks for sharing!
Are you going to China at all?
woah. that is so cool. i remember when she showed me one of her cute dresses that she made. i love it. i would totally buy it if I were there.
Check it out girl, you made the news!
http://www.nbcolympics.com/ksl/news/newsid=184706.html#utah+county+woman+excited+opening+ceremonies&AFF=KSL
Chris McAdams
Post a Comment