Friday, August 08, 2008

Olympic update


Well, things seem to be going well over in China, Josh is having a great time so far. (I'm heading over next Wed. and am really excited!) Things get under way here in about 1 hr. 8/8/8 at 8:00 pm right? It's good chineese fortune. Josh will be in the opening cerimonies, unfortunately, it sounds like that might be one of the only times you may get a chance to see him on T.V. I have checked the NBC and USA schedules and have not seen any coverage listed for the steeple. If you are in Utah, KSL is going to be over in china and will be doing a couple interviews with Josh, and also one with me (as a local utahn at the olympics, ha ha)! Below are some links that have some stuff on Josh... the bottom 2 links have an olympic journal that Josh has been keeping. He updates it almost every day so if you are interested in keeping up with his stories, feel free to check those links. He is also putting his journal on his blog (you can link to his blog from my links on the Right) Good luck to you Josh and awesome job on chasing your dreams! We're all proud of you! (especially me :)



6 comments:

ShaeandJustin said...

I'm pretty sure I saw Josh last night during the opening ceremonies at the Olympics during the walk around the stadium. It sure looks like fun! I can't believe your doctor let you go over there Whit! I'm so excited you got to though. What an amazing experience for the both of you.
Keep me posted of all the good dirt! I'm sorry again that I am missing your shower today, please give me an address at least that I can mail something to you for your little girl.

meghannamarie said...

I Saw Josh last night so exciting! We also saw him the the home depot commercial! Have you talked to him yet? It looked very exciting! Thanks for updates we will keep yu guys in our prayers1

Jami said...

Whit- I'm jealous that you get to go over there. That will be so fun. I hope you get to be able to see Josh a bit. :) Have fun!

Bonnie said...

So we totally saw Josh in the home depot commercial! That is so great that you are going, I am so excited for you. Also, I hope your shower was fun, I'm sad I couldn't come. We will have to come and see you guys sometime when you get to TN. I am so excited that we're both having little girls, they can be friends! Anyways I can't even imagine how busy you are right now with the Olympics, moving and the baby, good luck with everything!

Seth & Mel said...

Whitney,

This is Seth, Mel's husband. If you and/or your husband don't get pictures taken with Michael Phelps then this Olympic experience will not be fulfilled. I want to see a picture of you guys on your blog with him soon after the olympics are over.

Unknown said...

This is so exciting! You have to promise to keep us posted. I read the ohio newspaper with all the cool pics. where are they? I might have missed it. It is so cool to his blog. It's so amazing to think it's really happening! Is your whole family going? YEAH! I told Aaron the other day about Josh, and he said. "Mom, his Dash." Like don't you get how cool this is? I thought that it was pretty funny. You're awesome.