OH MY GOSH! LOL!!! :) That is so freakin' funny and creepy. That baby picture is the best, next to your squatting action. Awesome. Uh..yeah...so Emma's shoe appeared in her diaper holder on her closet door. It is truly a mystery how it appeared. I just found it a couple days ago. Maybe Emma grabbed it out of her bag and snuck it there, NO CLUE. But, anyways...we found it. :) Thanks for looking so diligently. -Mandy
So call me crazy, but look up "elimination communication"--I'm going to try it... I'll let you know how it goes. :) Maybe I'll need to go to China to get some baby outfits... just kidding, I don't think I'll go that much all out.
Hey whitney I think you should have picked up a couple outfits for millie easy access is the best! I love the toilet pic now I know what my dad is talking about when he says the toilets in S. America are just a hole in the ground. SOO Funny! By the way I get my new backgrounds from http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/. I should have a link on my page but I may have forgotten to add it this last time! But they are so cute and there are a ton of them! Have fun
8 comments:
Hahahahahahaha.......hahahhahahahha..... good times .......
OH MY GOSH! LOL!!! :) That is so freakin' funny and creepy. That baby picture is the best, next to your squatting action. Awesome. Uh..yeah...so Emma's shoe appeared in her diaper holder on her closet door. It is truly a mystery how it appeared. I just found it a couple days ago. Maybe Emma grabbed it out of her bag and snuck it there, NO CLUE. But, anyways...we found it. :) Thanks for looking so diligently.
-Mandy
So call me crazy, but look up "elimination communication"--I'm going to try it... I'll let you know how it goes. :) Maybe I'll need to go to China to get some baby outfits... just kidding, I don't think I'll go that much all out.
Hey whitney I think you should have picked up a couple outfits for millie easy access is the best! I love the toilet pic now I know what my dad is talking about when he says the toilets in S. America are just a hole in the ground. SOO Funny! By the way I get my new backgrounds from http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/. I should have a link on my page but I may have forgotten to add it this last time! But they are so cute and there are a ton of them! Have fun
How funny! The baby picture is my favorite...
That is awesome!!!! I cannot believe that baby outfit. I hope you bought one for Millie.
I just laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and then laughed some more! I am not sure which part is the funniest! Hahahaha!!
my first instinct is to blame communism. for bottomless pants? i don't know. =) great pictures. (and tell josh congrats from the sharps!)
(oh, also, love the name millie. very cute.)
Post a Comment