The prelim was a couple nights ago, it went really well. (We had awesome seats so I was able to get some good pictures) Josh made it to the finals along with the other 3 A standard guys (but 2 of the "A" guys didn't look soo hot... Olinger and Slattery... they really faded at the end of the races) So, they're back on today at 2:45 Eugene time (3:45 Utah time); NBC will broadcast. Josh is excited and ready to go. Just 2 days ago we got a call from his family out in ohio... they weren't going to be able to come out but they planned a trip out at the last min., so that will be exciting. My whole family is also out here. Josh has a great support crew so THANK YOU to ALL of you who are watching and praying and supporting. It means a lot to us!!!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
5 comments:
WOW! We just watched the finals. WAY TO GO JOSH. We were all cheering loud here. Bryce was even cheering for you. How exciting!
Wow! That is so exciting! Congratulations!
That was an amazing race, I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time. Tell Josh that we are way proud of him and all his hard work and dedication. We will be watching the Olympics cheering him on! What an awesome thing your going to be able to share with you children.
Thanks for coming to see us. You guys have always been such good friends. Josh ran a great race (Holy Cow! The Olympics!) and I feel lucky to be his friend. Good luck in Beijing!
we were out of town yesterday and this morning before we did anything I looked over at Joseph and said "Josh's Race!! What happened?!" We are so excited for you guys! We should totally get TV just to watch the Olympics! I keep thinking how this is going to be such a Memory! I love it! I say WAY TO GO TO JOSH and WAY TO GO WHITNEY for being such a huge support to him! What a sacrifice and blessing for all of you guys!
Post a Comment