Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Oregon Cost

My family made the trip out to Oregon for the trials and we spent one day on the cost. It was really pretty and fun.

Me and sisters! L.to R. Kelly (28) Lindsey (25) Tracy (18) Me

On the coast we went to the sea lion caves. Supposidly the largest sea caves in the world! They were in their "birthing" season so there were lots of cute babies?

Mom and baby seal chillin' on the coast line. Do you know the difference in a seal and a sea lion?

This light house was across the bay from the sea lion caves. We made the little hike up to it, they say it's the most photographed light house in the nation??? It was really pretty. It was soo green, and right on the rock cliffs around the beach. You ever heard the light house song by Nickle Creek? (they are one of my favorites, but the song is sad.)

5 comments:

meghannamarie said...

looks like you had fun not to mention Josh's race! It does looks beautiful, but I live in a desert!

Bonnie said...

I love the Oregon coast, it is so beautiful. I also think I've been to see that light house before, random. Anyways the sea lions are cute, and I did know the difference once but I can't remember anymore!

Elena said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! Those pictures are beautiful!

Kachelle said...

wow! what's all that green stuff? is that called grass? i never get to see anything like that here. looks like fun, congrats again!! and you should post a belly pict. i had to so now it's your turn!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Hey Whitney! I just found you blog stalking- I mean, I would never do that. I saw Josh's trials- that's so exciting for you guys! You'll have to check out our blog- gregandcamille.blogspot.com, I even mentioned how Josh is one of the cool famous people we know! I hope you guys are doing well!