This is my first pregnant stomach post. A couple people wanted to see how chubby I was looking I guess... so this is me and my little sister Tracy, who do you think is further along?
Ha Ha, jk. This is really an Ode to my Favorite restaurant, "The Bombay House". It is SOOOO good! Most people we go with have loved it! If you live in Provo take a trip over and get Chicken Coconut Kurma, Chicken makani, or Chicken Tika Masala. We went there with our family last week (for Tracy's graduation, it's her fav. too) and ate so much. So much, in fact, that Tracy thought she could rival my 18 wk. pregnant stomach... she was right.
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
3 comments:
Your pregnant belly is so cute. With my first pregnancy nobody could tell I was pregnant until I was like 7 months. With this one, I definitely am filling out a lot faster. Let me know what you are having when you find out. I think you will have a girl, so Brick will be out of the question. Tell Josh I will use that name, so he wont make you! Justin would have a heart attack if I wanted to use like Treagan or something like that. Hope you are doing good!
You look great! I love your new pics and stuff!
Whitney you look so cute. I swear I am bigger than you and I am only 14 weeks:). Congrats on the pregnancy, you will be great. Tell Tracy good luck with hers too, ha ha.
Love ya guys!
Post a Comment