Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Orchids

My nice husband got me this really pretty Orchid plant a couple weeks ago. It's potted, so it just keeps blooming! I think Orchids are one of my favorite flowers. The plant has been perfect! Each flower is picture perfect, and after 2 weeks all the blossoms that were bloomed when he first gave it to me are still in perfect form. It makes our house feel more summery! It is also making me more excited to have a garden when we move to Memphis! (we can plant lots of pretty flowers and lots of yummy veggies!!!)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture! I love those flowers!

Kachelle said...

when are you moving to Memphis?!! and i totally love the flowers.

meghannamarie said...

They are very pretty! I can't wait to have my own garden too! Justin will have to do all the work though because I have the tendency to kill all plants yes even cactus!

Koi said...

Oh, my sweet hubby has given me several potted plants over the years, but I manage to kill them all somehow. I don't understand how to do anything else.