It's seriously wierd... A while ago my stomach was like really small, but this last week it's just been getting huge! I totally feel like I'm 8 months pregnant now. I'm not sure if this is normal or if I should call the doctor?
Actually, that would be really scary... but this isn't really what I look like...yet. I have a friend who is the production manager for a stock photo co. and she asked me to come do this photo shoot. I went to the photo shoot, but I guess I didn't look pregnant enough, so they stuffed me. It gave me a small idea of the joys I am in for. Even though it was just a pillow, it was hard to bend over, manover, or see my feet. I was spilling food on my "stomach" and all sorts of funny stuff.
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
9 comments:
You totally had me there for a second. That is cool that you were in a photo shoot. I saw some pictures of Tracy at a formal dance. She looks so grown up. Wow. I remember when she turned 12. How is Josh doing with the whole race thing. Aaron thought it was so cool to see him run. You look great!
Ha ha that is funny! Cute picture! And we already have the bear thing covered, Reid bought a bear horn that makes a really obnoxious sound and supposedly scares them off.
That's funny Whit, You probably will only be that big the day you give birth. I feel that big right now, but I'm not yet. I hope you are doing good and wish Josh good luck at the trials. I will be watching!!
Memphis? I am out of the loop on your life - you'll have to fill me in on why you are going there. That is funny that you and Kelly thought that girl looked like me! Oh, and just wait until your belly gets big! It's an experience. . .
Whitney,
that is a cool picture. If I didn't see you on Sunday I would totally believe it...although you will probably never get this big...
Ok I messed up in my first comment so I will try again! I figured that that couldn't be you. That was way to big way to fast! You are so funny! I hope all is going well with both you and Josh!
GOOD NIGHT...You had me going. Cute pregnant lady you are!!!!!!!
Now you know you have looking GOOD to look forward to! Those bellies are so funny, have you seen them at Motherhood? Congrats on your baby girl, it seemed everything was at peace in the world when I found out about our first (and second...third) baby girl. So much fun, though I have developed some self-control problems in the shopping department.
And 'unfortunate'--please! We too do not know where we'll be living in October, or have anything else ready except colors, and don't get me started with names, we used up the only two we liked with the twins!! 40 weeks does not turn out to be a long time. :)
Post a Comment