I just knew you were having a girl. It will be so fun for you having a girl for your first baby. Girls are so much funner, to dress, and they have way more cute clothes. I will just keep sticking to my family of all boys. J/K Well congrats and I hope things are going good for you guys!
A girl? Wow, it's a good thing because your parents have no experience with boys. Congrats, you and your sisters were the cutest little girls, I'm sure yours will be just as adorable.
Conggrats! I am so excited, girls are more fun to dress and stuff. Just reasure Josh he will get his boy someday, maybe! I think I voted on you blog that it was a boy though! Did you go to the mall to see?
OH CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! Girls are SO much fun...I'm sure boys are too :) CONGRATS...you guys are going to be amazing parents. The time will fly..enjoy this time together.
11 comments:
I just knew you were having a girl. It will be so fun for you having a girl for your first baby. Girls are so much funner, to dress, and they have way more cute clothes. I will just keep sticking to my family of all boys. J/K Well congrats and I hope things are going good for you guys!
CONGRATS! I am jealous! She is going to be beautiful and you guys are going to make great parents!
Congratulations! Girls are soo fun! Pink, headbands, bows, dresses and skirts; girls really are pretty fun! I am so excited for you!
Wow! That is so exciting! You are going to love having a girl, and Josh will be totally in love too! I'm so happy for you!
A girl? Wow, it's a good thing because your parents have no experience with boys. Congrats, you and your sisters were the cutest little girls, I'm sure yours will be just as adorable.
whahooo! for girls!
Conggrats! I am so excited, girls are more fun to dress and stuff. Just reasure Josh he will get his boy someday, maybe! I think I voted on you blog that it was a boy though! Did you go to the mall to see?
OH CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! Girls are SO much fun...I'm sure boys are too :) CONGRATS...you guys are going to be amazing parents. The time will fly..enjoy this time together.
Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Girls are so much fun!! You guys will love it...
Hey!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment