Saturday, May 31, 2008

High School Graduation!





She made it! Tracy, "the little one", last of the Christiansen's to make it through Timpview High School! Top: Tracy with b.f. Chaison. Middle: I made Tracy a cake with graduation scrolls on top :) Bottom: our fam. (minus sunny) Congratulations Tracy!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey do I see my parents in the background? No but that was the same day the littlest Davis girl Jocelyn graduated from T-View! What are our parents going to do with empty nests? Whitney you look so cute and not even pregnant! I love your hair that length too. When do you find out what you're having? And when are you moving?! If you have a second my e-mail is leslie@mw3design.com. I love the cake too, you are so crafty.

Unknown said...

Cutest pics! I remember when I was at Tracy's 12th Birthday Party. Awww... so sad!!! She's all grown up! You look SO good i can't wait to find out what you are having! Your hair is so long. I love it!

Unknown said...

Hey Whitney! About the cake. I didn't use marzipan, but it sounds really good. My friend just went to walmart and got some fondue (it's in a package in the wedding cake section)then I rolled it into a circle (use powdered sugar instead of flour to prevent sticking), but before all of that, I also used buttercream frosting to make the fondue stick. She also had a fancy cutter to level off the cake, but you can buy a cake pan that will make your cake flat. Also, to make the dots stick you will need to put a little water in the back and it helps to use the water to clean up everything and make it stick. I hope you give it a try. It was such a FUN project it is so worth it to give it a try.

Tiffany said...

Cute family picture! It's fun to see the resemblance between you and your sisters. Thanks for coming over Sunday night. We had a great time with everyone! We need to hang out more before you move!

Mandy said...

Ok....are you kidding me? No way Tracy is already graduated from HIGH SCHOOL!! I'm old. But congrats to her. Hey I say Sarah and Emily the other day. We need to all get together with the ward girls. Probably some time after this month. We'll be in touch. It was so great seeing you guys at the movies the other night. :)

Tiffany said...

I put the lemon cake recipe on my blog for you guys...have fun making it sometime!

carin t said...

Oh, how time flies. I remember when Tracy was born, the crazy name she gave me, how as a baby- she liked you best. Man, I am OLD! Has anyone said how much Tracy and Kelly look alike! Wow!