Thursday, February 04, 2010

"A really dangerous weather situation"...

Last week the weather man told us we were going to have "A really dangerous weather situation"... Usually this means, literally, a few snow flakes falling from the sky after which all businesses and schools shut down and grocery store shelves are bare because everyone runs out to stock up on provisions. But this one really did end up being kindof a dangerous snow situation. It was raining with temp around 20, so when the sun came up that next morning it sure was pretty, everything was covered in ice... sun glittering through.







6 comments:

meghannamarie said...

I love the pictures they are so pretty!

Jenna said...

cool pictures! I have always wanted to see things like that. someday :)

The Bailey's said...

you took some amazing pictures...I love it....only in Memphis would this be dangerous!!!!!

Melanie said...

beautiful...just don't drive in it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
allegra said...

GORGEOUS shots. i'm in love.