It's been 2 months since I've posted, terrible. You'd think I'd have some awesome post explaining why I haven't posted... Exotic Travels, Deathly Ill, Just had a kid, New Job... but no, just being lazy. So- for my fam. (who's been bugging me for some Millie photos) here are some of our little activities.
This is one of Millies FAVORITE parts of the day. She loves her baths and will stay in till you drag her out.
9 comments:
:) She is so cute. And growing incredibly fast.
so cute....also her hat she is wearing in the swing...is awesome!
What a cutie! I love the picture of her in the swing! Also, I do have a vague recollection of you and Em trying to teach me how to hula hoop without success, funny!
Millie is such a cutie! I love our chubby little goblin baby but I am excited for him to be Millie's age and doing funny stuff and taking baths. :)
Also, our babe totally has more hair than Millie already. :) He has Sunny's thick hair and mullety hair line.
Cute pictures! I love the picture of Millie in the swing. Love the outfit too!
Wow, she is such a cutie. I'm still pulling for her and Logan to get married one day. And, you have the most toned arms in the world. I pretend mine are like that. =)
I love how happy you guys look! Isn't it fun being parents!
Post a Comment