Tuesday, February 23, 2010

24/7 show baby

Millie LOVES show's! I was sick for a while so I just pretty much let her watch shows whenever. Now I'm dealing with the after effects- T.V. adiction! As soon as she comes down in the morning she runs to the T.V. pointing and saying "Show! Show! (But seriously, my sickness/laziness aside: it's so cold outside, our toys are boring, we have no indoor pools or pet stores so what's a girls to do to stay occupied durring the day?) Here's a video of her a couple weeks ago (you don't need to watch the last 30 or so seconds, it's just nothingness)

5 comments:

Jami said...

That video is so great. I love it! We're having TV issues around here too! Honestly, during the summer we'll be outside all day, but when the weather is so gross, it's hard to find things to do.

KellySummer said...

I just watched this 3 times and called our whole family to go look at it. It is so so so so cute!

Eric said...

Cute kid! I should come and watch shows with her--that's all I want to do sometimes, too. But do you think she'd like "Lost"?

KellySummer said...

Post more movies of Millie that you think only you will enjoy. :) i want more! Ollie is cute, but i am really excited for him to be in this stage!!

Melanie said...

So cute. My kids love "shows" as well....and "wovies (movies of course)." I'm sure they will be watching plenty of both in about a month or so.

Is she really that grown?