Sunday, November 01, 2009

Pumpkin patch

You may know that I LOVE pumpkins and gourds! We went to the pumpkin patch and the farmers market at shelby farms. LOVED it! But, I don't know if I loved it as much as Mill. We went a couple times and she threw huge fits when ever we had to leave.












(p.s.Please study up for the gourd/squash quiz that will appear next week- it's a closed note/book quiz, but there will be a prize for the winner.)

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

First of all, Oh my goodness Millie's little pea coat is like the cutest thing ever! Second of all, I love all the pictures with the pumpkins and gourds! Third of all cute halloween decorations, I especially like the pumkin lanterns!

Mindy said...

I am obsessed with pea coats and I am soooo beyond happy that Millie has a baby pea coat! I am not sure I could be happier that those exist! :)

Jenna said...

wow! that's a great place! I was SO excited about a pumpkin patch this year too!

Roseanne said...

Millie is such a little doll! Those are some cute pics! I'm excited for this quiz too! :)

Melanie said...

No....she's not that big...is she? Holy cow...she's growing so fast. Oh...and, nice gourds. :)

Gina and Jon said...

She is getting so big!! And so darn cute! Happy Halloween

The Sullengers said...

How fun! I love your lantern pumpkins - so creative! And your wreath! I'm not very creative, but I love copying others ideas! :)

The Bybees said...

Wow- she is sooooo cute!

KellySummer said...

I want her! I love that you have offspring that loves halloween and pumpkins as much as you. and yes her coat is the cutest thing ever, and you are ridiculously creative and i love the feather boa wreath and Millie's cupcake cake. It looks professionally done. My children are goign to be in for a sore awakening when compared to your home making abilities... :)