Friday, November 06, 2009

Gourd & Squash Quiz

The momemt you've been waiting for has arrived! The Gourd and Squash quiz is here! below you will find the offical rules:

-tell me the name of each gourd or squash in question
- this quiz is closed book/closed note. Once you have viewed the items on the quiz you may not use any source outside your mind to help you identify the items
-no looking at other peoples answers before you post your answers
-answers will be announced sometime wednesday or later
-a prize will go to the person with the top score (not sure what the prize is, and i'm not promising anything amazing, but hey, a prize is a prize :)

1.




2.



3. 4.

5.

6.
7.
(name the item in front)
8.
9.

Bonus:

gOoD LuCK!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

K that's way hard. I think I only know like 3 maybe. 3 is spagetti squash, 6 is acorn??, and 9 is butternut. 2 is maybe sweetmeat? the rest, no idea! now i feel like i need to go research squashes! :)

Mindy said...

This is riduculous! I cannot take the pressure!! I have never even heard of a gould until your last post! I am such a loser ... but I want to be a winner! I cannot even compete! Man, I am going to drink a big swig of chocolate milk to calm my nerves!

Roseanne said...

Crap I failed! I don't know any of them!
Hey by the way I love love love that huge cupcake cake you made! You are amazing! I want to know how you did it and where you found those huge sprinkles! You need to go on that cake competition show! Seriously!

Kate said...

1) Green Speckled Crook Neck
2) Big 'O White Punkin
3) Noodely (Spaghetti)squash
(I actually know that one!)
4)Cute Baby Squash. Oh the green thing? ...don know
5)Is that bird supposed to be a hint? Crow Squash?
6)Acorn squash (I actually know that one too!)
7)The ever feared Cucurbita Maxima eating squash
8)Big 'O White punkin the second.
9) Fatty fat butternut squash
Bonus: Pumpkin gourd (Umm that was weak--sorry)

I'm feeling rather confident with my answers. I'm sure to win! ;)
(You should read that sarcastically)

Michelle said...

2)Buttercup squash (?)
3)Spaghetti Squash
6)Acorn Squash
7)Crazy deformed squash
9)Butternut squash
10) Cute little gourd (yes, I'm sure that's a name)