Friday, November 13, 2009

And the winner is...


Jenna R.!!!!
Congrats to Jenna who is now the proud owner of these shoes from Janie & Jack (or rather her babies will own them.) We just had an email conversation about this cute store, and I just happened to have these shoes sitting around to give to someone who had a boy... so Jenna, email me your address and they're yours. Now don't you all wish you had taken my quiz? Jenna scored 9/9 (she missed #4 but got the bonus question correct)

1. Gooseneck
2. Queensland Blue
3. spaghetti squash
4. Apple gourd
5. Dumpling squash
6. Acorn Squash
7. Turban Squash
8. White pumpkin
9. Butternut squash

bonus: I didn't even know what kind of gourd this is, but Jenna tells me it's a Cymling. I'll take her word for it.

1 comments:

Jami said...

I loved your quiz, I totally forgot to write down my answers (but I don't think i could have gotten them all right).