Millie's Birthday was on the 24th. I of course can't believe it's already been a year??!!! She's such a cutie and we love having her as part of our family!
We were in Nashville on her birthday (Josh was a "best man" at his friends wedding.) We were at a friends getting ready for the wedding and someone brought in a birthday cake for Millie! Everybody (there were at least 15 people there getting ready) sang to her and then we covered the counter with news paper and let her dig in to her verry own piece of cake. She loved being the ctr. of attention for about 10 min. as everybody was watching her with her cake. She was such a little show off dancing on the counter, and smiling and waving to everyone
I just thought this was a cute picture- we went out to breakfast at this cool place called puckets (I'm kinda embarassed that she has her binki- She's been getting way attached to it, I'm wondering if it's b/c She's mostly been drinking out of sippy cups- not bottles?)
13 comments:
She's already a year?! Whoa! When did we get old enough to breed? Anyways, yay for Millie and I especially love her giant cupcake!
Whitney, that cake is so cute!! happy birthday to her!
She's ONE? Holy Cow! I can't believe it!
Happy Birthday Millie! She is such a cutie! I love the cupcake cake, way cute!
Too cute! Love the giant cupcake too!
She is so cute! We need her to give Logan some walking lessons- he is seemingly uninterested still. And where on earth do you get her clothes? I have to know. She is such a beautiful little girl (follows in her moms footsteps)! Your pumpkin patch adventure looked like a hoot too.
Please further explain the giant cupcake ... It cannot be REAL? Right? Elaborate. I want to eat it. Honestly, I have said this before, but you are sooo domestic!!!!
She is so cute and I love first birthday's they are so fun!! That giant cupcake cake...IS AWESOME I tried to make that for Emie, it didn't look anything like that! WOW is all I can say!
It's hard to believe our babies are one now. Just seems like yesterday we were pregnant with them. Happy Birthday to that cute little Millie!
How fun! I can't believe you made that cake? It is so amazing! Happy birthday to your little girl!
Very cute birthday girl! She has grown up a lot!
ADORABLE. Happy Birthday Millie! Love the cupcake cake.
You're right a year really does go by fast when you have a new baby! She is soooo cute!
Post a Comment