Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Millie update

This post is for family out in utah who got used to seeing Millie all the time and now haven't seen her for a month... She turned 11 months this week. She's a pro walker now (she's been walking for a month and a half) and is of course into everything. Here's a little bit more about what she's been up to...

She loves swimming (and having baths) This is her cool new pool.

She has 4 teeth now- got her top 2 a couple weeks ago (sorry, this is the only photo we have with the top teeth showing)

Josh got this little German outfit in Germany this summer.


She knows how to go up AND down the stairs but that wasn't enough from her... she discovered how to climb up the back side of the stairs (actually I think she picked it up off her little 2 year old friend.)


She likes practicing how to use her spoon, needless to say, she hasn't mastered it yet.

Her favorite thing is to grab a piece of fruit from the fruit basket and chomp on it- she'll eat a whole nectarine or plum.

She had an eye check up (at Josh's school) She had her eyes dilated so they could check stuff, she wasn't a fan of that, but she enjoied these glasses they gave her.

I found this life jacket at target for $6 (summer clearance) and thought it'd be come in very handy some day- millie HATED it, so naturally Josh got a kick out of it. Meanie.
oh, and her "words"
-ma ma & da da
- dog
-jesus
-banana
And the best, if you ask her what an owl says she'll say "Whoo"

14 comments:

Mindy said...

You dress her so adorable! I love her brown-striped shirt and the cute flower/head band! Adorable!!!!

kara said...

Cute post! I picked that lifejacket up too at target on clearance, great deal right? I got a boy one too! Anyways, I just got back from my trip back to Idaho so we need to hang out soon!

Michelle said...

Wow, she's been walking for a long time already! Matthew still isn't. It could be tomorrow or it could be in a couple months... that's funny, he started crawling about the same time she started walking! :) And Matthew isn't really talking much, but he'll show you what a bee says. It's cute. :) Glad to hear you guys are doing well!

Bonnie said...

That is quite the pool! So fun! She is so cute! I love her little outfits! How fun that she is starting to talk, it is such a fun stage!

Rohatinskys said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she has been walking for that long and that she can say that many words. I'm so impressed. Logan doesn't walk, doesn't have teeth and doesn't say many words. She is so advanced! =) She is so adorable- I love her blonde blonde hair.

Jenna said...

love it all! she is adorable and had a lot of character from what i can tell! btw - that is the coolest pool i've ever seen

Roseanne said...

That's so cute! I'll have to check out those life jackets at Target, that's a great deal! She's such a little cutie!

Jon and Shiloh said...

Such fun pic's, she's a cutie!! Oh and that pool is awesome!!

Jenn said...

just found your blog. I love your posts, they are so clever. Hope you can keep Millie from climbing on the fridge.

Anonymous said...

Millie is adorable! It looks like shes been busy and having lots of fun!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much older she looks! Super cute!

The Bybees said...

Cute blog! It was fun to see you guys this summer. I love the German outfit!

Tiffany said...

so cute. I love that little german outfit!

Brittany and Marcin said...

I can't believe how big she is! So cute!