When I get itching them like crazy I have to put an x on them with my fingernail and it helps for a bit. What I really like it the insect bite stick. You just rub it on when it's itchy, but it really burns if you've been scratching the heck out of it. Dang, not fun though. I think I got about 25 on our mexican trip in the jungle, it was so itchy, so I feel for ya.
6 comments:
So a little bit of water added to baking soda to make a paste should neutralize the itch in the mosquito bites.
Garlic and No bananas to prevent. Calomine lotion to help. ?????
put some white deoderant on it...the itching will stop.
When I get itching them like crazy I have to put an x on them with my fingernail and it helps for a bit. What I really like it the insect bite stick. You just rub it on when it's itchy, but it really burns if you've been scratching the heck out of it. Dang, not fun though. I think I got about 25 on our mexican trip in the jungle, it was so itchy, so I feel for ya.
burn them with your curling iron! it stops the itch!! not alot, just a little burn
tiger balm!!!
Post a Comment