Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween meal

Every year I make a special Halloween meal. I thought I'd share it with you in case you wanted to make it too. Here's what's on the menu this year:
Appetizers:



candy corn crackers


Devilish eggs

Main dish:

  • spaghetti with Meat ball eye balls (spread sour cream over top of meat ball and top with slice of green olive)
Side dish(s)


  • Garlic toast in the shape of pumpkins (use a cookie cutter)
  • Rest in Peas ( below )



Dessert


Caldron ice cream

(dip a balloon in melted chocolate and then freeze it, pop baloon and serve mint chocolate chip ice cream inside)

Happy cooking

14 comments:

Unknown said...

yum.

The Sullengers said...

That looks so delish! I'll have to try some of those - especially they icecream! Yummy!

Melanie said...

Mmmmm...awesome. Especially the cauldron ice-cream bowl. Good ideas.

The best I have is cutting a jack o' lantern face out of a tortilla and making quesadillas for my kids.

Mindy said...

You are so cute! I wish I had a domestic bone in my body ... Alas, I do not. :)

Jenna said...

you are so creative!!! I love it and would love to copy you!

ShaeandJustin said...

How creative and delicious! Wish I could just come and eat it!!! I will have to try making that one of these years.

We Are Family! said...

You are so awesome..that looks great!

Roseanne said...

You are so creative! I love it!

Bonnie said...

So funny! I just posted pictures of our Halloween meals when I saw your blog! You are way more gourmet than me, your meal looks delicious!

Christina and Jason said...

I love the icecream bowls! I just saw them a couple weeks ago and thought they were awesome...let me know how they turn out! I've been wanting to make them.

Jon and Shiloh said...

Wow, you really go all out!! What an awesome wife/mom you are!! Happy Halloween!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Love it! Too cute-

Tiffany said...

Those ideas are great! You're so creative, I love it!

JnR Kunkel said...

Wow!! Very impressive line-up! I hope Millie & Josh know how lucky they are. What a fun Halloween.