I do not being home alone, certanily not! (because I just get so darn scared!- you'd think i'd get over it by now) BUT there is something to be said about a warm quiet night, millie asleep, sitting on my bed of a nice CLEAN room, wearing my favorite sweats, checking out your great blogs, eating a nice big bowl of Ice cream (ok, my 2nd nice big bowl) while a loaf of bread bakes in the oven... so peacefull, so relaxing! So though I love ya Josh, and don't like to be home alone, sometimes it's SO nice just to have some "me time"
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
4 comments:
That sounds so nice. I love having a few minutes to myself every now and again!
I love it when Justin has to go away for a night! Just once in a while because I get to do whatever I want and I don't have to go to bed at 10 and I can get the kids in bed early and just enjoy the night alone!
That does sound nice!!! Yes we are in Kimberly another town just outside of Twin Falls, smaller than Jerome. Congrats on your half marathon. Have you heard of the Rim to Rim race in Twin falls? I am running that this weekend. It is only 7 miles but kicks butt. Have fun!! =)
That does sound nice, although I have to admit I get scared by myself too. I love that you had two big bowls of ice cream, awesome!
Post a Comment