Thursday, September 17, 2009

electronically challenged continued...

things that broke today...

we replaced my car battery yesterday. I drove my car and it ran great and had so much power then today my car wouldn't start. (apparently a piece to the battery cable has fallen of.) after I discovered we were stranded we went inside and turned on Baby einstein- T.V. blacked out after 10 min. and will not turn back on (this is our second t.v. since coming home. We got it used from a friend) I'm so sad!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. It has been all to common to have things break with us too! Good Luck!

Amber said...

Sheesh. When it rain it pours, huh? I hope you get some sunshine soon!

meghannamarie said...

Best Buy here I come, well maybe not unless you can run there and carry it home on your back! I hope things start going better! I wish we were there I would totally send Justin to fix the car, and computer!

KellySummer said...

whitney...these stories are blowing my mind. I can't even believe it. Something good is in store for you soon...

ShaeandJustin said...

You poor thing, I would say bad things happen in threes, but yours are happening a lot more often then that. Hope it calms down soon!

Tara said...

Oh geeeeze!

Leslie said...

Oh Whitney, I can totally relate! Ryan and I have pretty much had bad luck with the year 2009-trips to the ER, car problems on both cars, a new washer that flooded, etc. So your bad luck might be on that track. The good news is even years always balance it out! So here's to 2010 being right around the corner. Ha ha hang in there right?