Josh and I are in Atlanta to spend thanksgiving with his family and grandma. Josh decited to run the 1/2 marathon out here. It's a huge race that included 7,770 people (not to mention a few kenyan's) we all went out in the McAdams family 15 passenger van, to cheer him on and had a real adventure. We even made it on the atlanta news! I'm famous! (okay, mostly it's just josh on the news, but i'm in there for a split second) click on the link to see my debut. http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=5008999&version=1&locale=EN-US
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
3 comments:
that is so cool. we just drove through atlanta on our way to visit Joseph's family in South Carolina. We totally should have come to see him run! we are glad that he won. that is a lot of people and it's hard to beat kenyans. congrats. you both look really good!
haha. i think iots funny that at first i didn't even know you were there because you were hidden behind the reporter guy. :)
So you are totally my hero for being in such good shape! I'm such a freakin' blob now! I have a blog too so you should check it out. i've got some cute picts of my kid on it! i miss your fam!
Post a Comment