Last week Josh and I got to go out to Ohio to visit and to watch his little bro. and sis. compete in the Ohio State Cross Country Meet. It was fun to see and visit with Cindy, Russ, Megan, Brett, Brittany, and Marcin. It was especially awesome that Megan's team won the state title and Brett's team was 4th (highest finish ever by any cross country team that's gone through their high school.)
The bad thing about this trip was that my luggage was "lost" by the airline (hence the poll that was on my blog.) I'd had an overnight flight so I was wearing sweats and a T-shirt and then a half-zip. This is what I got to wear for the rest of the trip... I finally got my stuff back (thanks to my sister in law's mom who works for this airline...) when I arrived back home. My next purchase will be one of those big annoying carry on bags.
1 comments:
Whit......didn't this happen to you on another trip out there? Sheesh....remind me never to travel with you!
Post a Comment