... and all day long you'll have good luck. I walked out to my car yesterday and found an old rusty penny lying on the ground by my car. I picked it up, hoping that this penny would really bring me the good luck promised in the rhyme. 2 minutes passed and my phone rang... it was the assistant principal at Timpview High School, calling to offer me an awesome full time job (that I hadn't even applied for) for next semester! Then an hour later Josh found out that we could get health insurance through the USATF (something that I've been way stressing about because I've been without for a couple months) and we also found out that USATF will give him tuition reinbursment for grad. school next year! Work was ok that day and when I got home Josh had made a DELICOUS cake! I am now a firm believer in the lucky penny theory!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago

6 comments:
Wow that was quite the lucky day. I guess I'll have to start picking up those pennies I say instead of kicking them or throwing them in the garbage. Anyways congratulations on the job!
Congrats on the job offer! What position is it for?
so, the class I'll be teaching is awesome because it's basically a study hall, with only about 45 min. of lesson time a week. Plus I already have all my study skills lessons done from the study skills classes that I've been teaching this past year and 1/2 so I get paid full time but have basically 0 prep. The only non-awesome part about it is that it's not home ec (that's what my teaching certification is in)
congrats on everything! it sounds like everything's workin' out for you guys! That's great!
so are you still in utah? if so, you totally have to meet kailica's new boyfriend. he's from there and she's going up there for xmas so i'm pretty sure you'll get to see him. he reminds me of my hubby. i'm like "stop coppying me already!" haha i sent erica your addy.
thanks, i think my baby is cute too but that's obvious!
Post a Comment