This is the tree in our front yard. It was soo pretty a few weeks ago, now all the leaves have fallen. The beautiful leaves are done with for the season, but the weather has stayed beautiful. How crazy is it that today is november 18 and it was like 60 outside? This whole week I've gone running in a tank top and shorts, and I've still been hott! I hear the winter weather is on it's way... but I say LONG LIVE FALL!!!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago

2 comments:
You're so right! Fall is such a great season. It is gorgeous and the weather is just right for hiking, biking, running, etc. I am with you, although I am kind of looking forward to the supposed snowstorm coming our way this week.
Fall is definitely my favorite. Everything about it reminds me of cross country.
Post a Comment