Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Turkey Trot

We ran in a 5k Turkey Trot last weekend. We recruted all the Utah McAdams to run it with us, so that made it fun. from left to right we got Andy (josh's younger bro.) me & Josh, Clint (josh's older bro) and Jayna (clints wife). I hadn't run a race for about 5 months, so I was excited to run this one. I had a goal to run under 20 min. I made my goal by running 19:46! Of course Josh won, and his prize was a turkey gift certificate!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so fun!I am impressed by your choice of activity for you and your whole family! by the way, i am trying to buy joseph some running shoes. his physical therapist in utah told him to buy some with the most absorbancy (sp?) any advice? you look great!

Unknown said...

thanks whitney,we will give those shoes a try and see what he thinks! sorry about the mix up. I changed my address withouttelling anyone. Sorry about that!

Brittany and Marcin said...

nice job whitney! tell josh congrats, although something tells me he might have expected it???

Koi said...

Yes, of course Josh won. Does he ever lose? I can't think of a better guy to lose to though. He's so nice. I'm awfully proud of you for running it in under 20! I would still be out there somewhere even now. I haven't ran since high school. I'm afraid I'll fall apart if I try.

Bonnie said...

Way to go Whit! I've been trying to start running again and I am finally up to 5 miles, but I won't even tell you how long it takes.

Jami said...

Whit thats awesome!