Tuesday, September 21, 2010

nose awareness


This photo was taken in the "china" that I spoke about below. I'll probabally get in trouble from someone for such a picture... so sorry, but it was just so funny. I was taking pictures of her because she was trying to hug him but then all the sudden she started picking her nose (she is at the phase where she is figuring out she has a nose that she can stick her finger up, and there are boogies inside! ha ha)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Her "China" stories are hilarious. What a cute girl!

My 4 year old still likes to pick his nose. I'm hoping it is a phase with him too and that SOME DAY he will finally get over it.

Roseanne said...

Ha HA, glad you liked my blog...and yes, my dad was eating with salad thongs, my brother was eating with the other one. Zach and I had a rubbers spatula and my mom had a big grilling fork. It was pretty funny I must admit. Speaking of laughing out loud! Yours is hilarious as well. I Love the one of Millie picking the statues nose :) The goats on the roof, monkey riding the dog, deep fried Oreos and Twinkies!!!! WHAT!!! The cabbage patch land was awesome. I used to love cabbage patch dolls! We need to come visit, we keep talking about it, but seriously we need to do it.

Mindy said...

Buddha looks like he has some nasal congestion going on, so I don't see the problem. :)

Kachelle said...

tell her it's nose poop. Works for me! or a spankin. i can't handle nose pickin. i gag.