Kelly, this is specifically for you. Millie really liked Baby Ollie's 'bob movie' from your blog. She will randomly say "baby owie; Bob" but then when I started asking her what baby Ollie said she started telling me "me-a- ha" or "boo-a-ha" and then "Bob" I have no idea what "me-a ha" is, but she uses that same word every time I ask her what baby ollie says, so it must mean something! ha ha.
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
4 comments:
i am so excited to see this and it keeps saying there is an error!!!
so so cute! its like the remixed version of Ollie's recording! :) i'm so excited for them to meet!
i can't decide if the highlight is how she says "bob" just like him, or when she says "hey bob" or the very first part when she says, "the baby owie". i hope she still loves it this much when he comes to visit!!
She is SO HUGE! I can't believe it.
What a cute girl. Baby Owie is one lucky boy to have such a doting cousin.
Post a Comment