Millie Loves 'Mulan' For awhile she wanted to watch it everyday (which didn't happen but it didn't stop her from trying.) We got this little chineese outfit when were were in china a couple years ago and she has finally grown into it. We put on her 'Mulan cloths' and She loved it!
At the Zoo there is a "china" area, it is enclosed with some chineese architecture, and is decorated with chineese things inside... they have pandas and some other chineese animals. When we go there I tell her "we're going to the China part", and then I told her "Mulan lives in China" so then on our way home she was telling me "Mulan, china, live!" so about a week later we went over to our neighbors and our neighbor, trying to involve millie in a conversation, asked "Where's your house Millie, where do you live" and millie instantly replied "China!"
1 comments:
How funny. They always find their favorite things that they glomb onto and just love, love, love!
Speaking of, what a cutie! I love, love, love those curls!
Post a Comment