really, who needs a swimming pool? this is how we do it in the south.
That's really funny! So cute!
That is so funny! Way to embrace the Southern way of life!
Your child is so HAPPY playing in a bucket!!!! It makes me wish I could fit into a bucket and start a new trend in Utah! ;)
I wish I could be that happy in freezing cold water. She is TOO CUTE!
He he....that's awesome.
you need to post a movie every day! i love it. and her!
That was funny - thanks for sharing!
Hilarious! Hey that counts as a bath too right? :)
That's adorable! She's one of my favorite little girls!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's really funny! So cute!
That is so funny! Way to embrace the Southern way of life!
Your child is so HAPPY playing in a bucket!!!! It makes me wish I could fit into a bucket and start a new trend in Utah! ;)
I wish I could be that happy in freezing cold water. She is TOO CUTE!
He he....that's awesome.
you need to post a movie every day! i love it. and her!
That was funny - thanks for sharing!
Hilarious! Hey that counts as a bath too right? :)
That's adorable! She's one of my favorite little girls!
Post a Comment