Monday, April 26, 2010

Utah Trip

We were really excited to visit Utah last week! We got to see kelly's cute baby Ollie, and see tracy b/f she left to Germany for the summer (to follow tracy's adventures in germany, click on her link on the right collumn of my blog) SOO nice to be back in the mountains! Out here I often feel the opposite of claustrophobia with the complete lack of the mountains! I loved:

  • Running up the canyon



  • My walk on the trail on BYU camps,
  • Smelling the plum trees that were in blossoms!!!
  • Eating Zupas, Los Hermanos, Brick oven and "Bens Cookies"

  • Gardner village with "the girls" (and ollie)


  • hangin' out in parents back yard and family BBQ

Millie Loved:

Feeding ducks at gardner village


playing in the dirt


  • being spoiled by grandma (who lets her do most things she wants to do, like playing in the stream at garnder v.)
Animals at the zoo (but was often upset that she couldn't climb into the cages with the animals)

She warmed up to ollie after a while, but one time she got really mad at him for no reason and shook her finger and him and yelled "no way, no way!"

Thanks fam for a great trip!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ahhh Utah! Sounds like you had a fun trip! I love going back to visit I never realized how many different restaurants and things I would miss from the West and of course the mountains! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Jami said...

I'm sad that we missed you! It looks like you had a lot of fun things going on while you were here. I just think I really need to make it out to Tennessee sometime soon.

Tiffany said...

Aawww those are way cute. Grandma's seriously are pro's at spoiling their grandkids!

allegra said...

millie is SO cute in her little outfit and boots.

i love the family shot in the back yard. i have many memories in that back yard... mostly of me jen and lindsay trying to build our own forts in your trees:) haha

Melanie said...

Fun! Super fun.

I'm a little jealous that you got to go visit family in Utah. I have to wait until JULY! Crappy!

I loved the pictures.

KellySummer said...

Ollie is quite naughty. good thing he had mille to put him in his place!

Pitcherpost said...

I love the utah mountains too! And I used to work at los hermanos, I always want a diablo verde drink from there when I visit provo!

Jenna said...

So glad that you got to go out for a special visit. That Millie gets more and more grown up!

Unknown said...

I am jealous! I have been having some Utah cravings lately! I am glad that you had such a great time! Millie looks so big now!